Disposable Nitrile gloves now made landfill-biodegradable. Nitrile rubber is more resistant than natural rubber to oils and acids, and has superior strength. Nitrile gloves are therefore more puncture-resistant than natural rubber gloves, especially if the latter are degraded by exposure to chemicals. Nitrile rubber is less likely to cause an allergic reaction than natural rubber.
These gloves are very tough or tear resistant. There is no longer a need for putting on two pairs of gloves in the eventuality one of them tears.
- 100% nitrile disposable glove with textured fingertips
- Engineered with Eco Best Technology®, making the glove biodegradable in biologically active landfills and within 1-5 years
- Non-sterile, silicone and latex free
- Accelerator-free formulation protects very sensitive skin
- Protects from a wide array of chemical hazards while avoiding type and type IV latex allergies
- Low-modulus formulation to improve fit and reduce fatigue
- Ambidextrous aiding the ability to easily put on and remove
- AQL 1.5
- Length: 240mm
- Thickness: 0.06mm