- 1000 envelopes per box
- Landfill Biodegradable envelopes, side opening
- 125 mm wide x 155 mm long
- Clear front, white background
- Simply peel off the back and stick to your package
- 3 options available
- These plastic envelopes will be eaten away by natural microorganisms after disposal to a landfill
- Recyclable. As with all our landfill-biodegradable products, they can be recycled with other soft plastics. Our additive does not affect the recycling process.
- For more information on landfill biodegradable technology, click here.
Self Adhesive Shipment Envelopes
Documents Enclosed, Invoice Enclosed, Packing List Enclosed
You may also like…
- Documents Enclosed
- Invoiced Enclosed
- Packing List Enclosed
Most traditional envelopes and invoice enclosed packing list envelopes are manufactured from polyethene (plastic), which means they’re not biodegradable. However, Biogone offers biodegradable envelopes, document enclosed envelopes along with many other products to help solve the waste problem in Australia and globally.
Our biodegradable range includes:
All of these products will fully biodegrade over a few years in a microbe-rich landfill. Recycling is always preferable to landfill. But if there’s no other way of disposing of the plastic and it has to go to landfill, with Biogone technology the plastic will biodegrade and not sit there for generations. Plus, the biogas can also be recovered from the plastic and used for energy production.
Biogone’s landfill-biodegradable envelopes break down into organic matter when disposed of in a landfill that’s rich with microbes in matter of a few years – not hundreds.
High Quality Biodegradable Clear Envelopes & Doculopes
Our high-quality landfill biodegradable envelopes and doculopes are also recyclable and our additive does not affect the recycling process. As with all of Biogone landfill-biodegradable products, they can be recycled with other soft plastics and taken to a supermarket soft plastics recycling drop off point, or any other soft plastic recycler.
These side-opening envelopes are 125 mm wide x 155 mm long, with a clear front, a white background and come in boxes of 1000. You just peel off the back and stick the envelope to your package.